Terms and Conditions of GunturProperty.com
- These terms and conditions also apply on all registered members/ unregistered users in respect of all new services or features introduced on GunturProperty in future as well.
- GunturProperty reserves the right to update the Policy of terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without any prior notice. Your continued use of GunturProperty confirms your acceptance of revised policy.
- This Agreement governs your use of the GunturProperty services, superseding any prior agreements between you and GunturProperty.
- GunturProperty.com, reserves its right to withdraw wholly or in partly, without assigning any reason, any of GunturProperty services or products with or without any notice.
- GunturProperty is the sole authority to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
- GunturProperty.com doesn’t subscribe in any manner to the views/ expressions/details posted on the website by the users of the services and are not those of GunturProperty.
- The use of this site constitutes agreement between you and the GunturProperty to hold GunturProperty and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees harmless against any and all claims related any errors or omissions or to the opinions expressed herein by the others.
You, the user of GunturProperty services, agree not to:
- Access data which is not meant for you or logon to an account or server you are not authorized to access.
- Attempt to breach security or authentication mechanisms of GunturProperty website and servers.
- Access GunturProperty website data in an automated manner by the use of bots, crawlers, spiders and other such software programs.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark, water marks or other intellectual property notices contained in any material copied, downloaded or printed off from GunturProperty website.
- Copy, distribute, download, display, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any data or material contained in GunturProperty website except as permitted.
- Resell any data obtained from GunturProperty to third parties.
- Use GunturProperty services to send unsolicited promotional messages.
- Utilise GunturProperty website in any manner so as to impair its performance or functioning.
In addition to the above, the user/subscriber is prohibited from uploading, posting, or sharing on GunturProperty website any information that:
- The user does not have copyrights to use, reproduce, or distribute.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Is misleading, inaccurate, or fraudulent in nature.
- Is hateful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or racially, ethnically objectionable, or discriminatory in terms of religion, caste, gender, race, etc.
- Deceives or misleads about the origin of such messages or communication, or impersonates any person or organization.
- Is unlawful in any manner.
Communication from GunturProperty
By becoming a member of GunturProperty.com and/or using GunturProperty.com services, you agree to receive certain communication from GunturProperty.com. You hereby confirm that, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from GunturProperty.com and partners/clients/affiliates/members of GunturProperty.com. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
Warranty and Disclaimer
GunturPropertyServices are provided to users/subscribers on an “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” basis. Users/subscribers accept all risks of condition, use, quality, design, fitness and suitability.
All matters relating to GunturProperty and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and in any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement.